Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hiroshi Aoyama

Hiroshi Aoyama (Red Bull KTM 250 – eleventh)
“Under normal circumstances, I would have been able to follow the front runners for sure, but unfortunately, I had a little problem with the engine so I couldn’t fight for the podium today. But even though I am still proud of what we achieved together. We built this bike as a team, and the milestones and memories are unforgettable. To celebrate victory with KTM at my home race in Motegi in two years ago was one of the great highlights of my career and for our young team. So was our double victory at the German Sachsenring last year, which is kind of a home race for KTM. All in all, we celebrated four victories and had a great time together, and I want to thank my team, the factory and our sponsors for their support and trust. I will always regard these three years with KTM as a very special time!”

Aoyama on the attack at Valencia

No comments:

Post a Comment